Activity in PayPal Community

Because of Paypal I couldn't buy my game on sale.

How long does PayPal hold my money? It's been a week since I put $6 to buy BF4 on Steam, but Paypal withheld my money, and the $5.80 Battlefield offer ended. Because of Paypal I couldn't buy the game. Who can I complain to? If I could give PayPal a r...

Unable to add a bank account after waiting some time

2 days ago i tried to add my bank account to my paypal account but the deposit that does verification was hidden in my bank statements 3 menus in basically impossible to see unless you explore so i thought im going to get notification about it but no...

problems with transfer money

I transfer money from my Paypal account and I must use a intermediary bank. The intermediary bank said they did not receive any transaction and Paypal said they do it. I am in the middle and I am not able transfer my money. Can you give an advice?

riding by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a summary of Paypal fees for the year

My Paypal payments arrive in my bank account after the fees have been subtracted. I cannot seem to find a way to get a summary of my gross recipts for the tax year and the total fees. It seems others have had issues like this too, but I cannot find a...

PayPal won't let me spend, refuses to provide reason

PayPal told me that my account, which has never had a problem, underwent some security breach. They said that they shut it down my ability to spend money and have no plans to reopen it. They never once informed me there there was a security breach. N...