Activity in PayPal Community

Ethhti

I was scammed out of money for product I didn’t receive.

Ashram1 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TRANSFER FUNDS DECLINED

Hi guys! I made a transaction last MAY 1 from PAYPAL to OTHER BANK. Today, May 3, the transaction failed and it is returned to my PAYPAL but I was charged for $4 for the transaction fee even if it's declined. Please help. 

Nashville

I keep getting a monthly charges from ACTITECH LIMITED. I canceled on the website and even called but I keep getting charged. How do I stop these charges?

Tbsakis by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam email received to my PayPal correct email address.

I received a Scam email about a bogus transaction, however it was received to my correct PayPal email address.How can this information be accessed by the Scammers?  Has PayPal been compromised?I know for a fact neither my Mail Server, Computer or Pho...

HollyMax by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account hacked and changed to business account

My account was hacked over the weekend, and they changed it to a business account. I was able to get back into my account and lock it down. However, it's now a business account that they used my information to create. I tried to close my account, but...

PayPal dispute isn’t being looked at

I made a purchase on eBay recently for a Gucci handbag. The bag arrived and was very clearly a counterfeit. I had it authenticated and submitted a return request with the seller. They ignored my request so I escalated to opening a case on PayPal. Pay...

Jaxie172 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos